Thursday, June 25, 2009

Breast is best

These two ads are from different parts of the US. Apparently it's a common theme. *gag* Ew.

Milking Mothers let me help you relieve that Stress

Hello, are you a mom who is making too much milk? I know it can be very painful if it’s not released. I would love to assist you in that process. I’ve had a fetish for breast milk for a long time. Looking to help a lactating mother out. This can be strickly a relief thing and nothing more. Or if your interested in persuing a more romantic and naughty arrangement that is acceptible too. Ultimately seeking to help you relieve your stress and have some fun in the process. I’m a 39 year old male. Very safe, clean and DISCREET! If you could use the help and looking for someone who would relish the opportunity to assist you then drop me a line. Have a great day





ARE YOU PREGNANT? LACTATING? NEED HELP ? -

Maybe we can help each other? Bills?

I am a very discreet professional gentleman and I am looking for a woman that has milky breasts and will allow me to suckle those breasts. I want the experience at least once in my life. I want to know what it tastes like. Is it sweet, tart, salty, etc? What is the consistency? I would be happy to pay for the milk if it will help you. If you would like more than me sucking your breasts then maybe we can help each other. Not far from Portland, Augusta, Freeport, Brunswick, Lewiston, Auburn, Lisbon .......... TELL ME HOW I CAN HELP YOU


Silly men. Don't they know that boob juice is for BABIES?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Gah! The 2nd wierdo is from Maine and apparently not too terribly far from where I live. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete