Monday, June 22, 2009

More gril madness.

Again from Craigslist:

grils wanted - 29, Wasilla

Hows it going im 6ft 230 brown hair and eyez im looking 4 a woman that is not the jelis type that is not afrade to dress sexy im 29 so id like my gril 2 b 29 or younger send me a pic we can have a drink and c what happends


Call me wicked, but I couldn't resist responding to his ad. I sent him an email:


I'm having trouble understanding your ad. You said you're looking for grils, but you've posted in the 'men for women' personals section. Grils are usually found in the household or outdoors sections. Are you looking for gas, or charcoal grils?
Also, what is 'jelis', and why do you want a gril to be dressed sexy? Grils don't wear clothes, they'd catch on fire.
I hope you can clear up my confusion.


If I get a response I'll be sure to post it.




No comments:

Post a Comment